- Players are requested not to tee-off from the 2nd (11th) or 4rd (12th) tees until it is safe to do so. Check the map.
- Any tennis players using the astro courts should be warned before you take your shot from the 12th tee.
- Visitors to the Abbey often do not realise that they are straying onto the golf course, so be vigilant.
- No dogs are allowed on the golf course.
- No pram or pushchair walking is allowed on the course.
- Players aged under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Score cards are available upon request from Reception or the The Coffee Bar, when open. You must display your proof of booking.
- Golf Society days must be booked through Anne Litchfield on email@example.com
- All R&A rules apply, including appropriate dress code.
- Players are to play the course from holes 1 to 9 – no shortcuts are permitted – repeating the same route if you are playing 18 holes.
- All players must have a bag of golf clubs.
- Strictly one ball per player.
- Slow play must be avoided at all times.
- Players should respect the direction of Grounds and other School staff whilst using the course.
- Please replace all divots, repair pitch marks and rake bunkers after use.
Parking and Map
Players are advised to park in the main car park in front of the school’s Mansion House building. From here, you will be able to visit The Coffee Bar for refreshments (which you pass on your left as you enter the site) or make your way to the 1st Tee by walking towards the cricket pavilion, then walking down the slope behind this. Please do not walk on marked pitches used for other sports.